Welcome to Project FBG Development Diary.
I took out my Wacom Tablet and had a go at drawing on that instead of the mouse.
This is what I got in Gimp.
Wacom in Photoshop
compared with a mouse in Gimp.
I started with the hair just scribbling then thought it kinda looked like a anime style hairdo and continued with a head, dress arms and legs. This took me not even 5 mins. I’m trying to work out what program, hardware to use and my style to draw.
I was thinking use a mouse for 8-bity graphic games like Baldie, and Wacom for draw style games. But still have to decide on software, i’ll do this tutorial which says to use photoshop, and upload a compare image here.
I don’t know how long this may take hopefully very soon 😉 So to help me choose can you vote?
Todo List to Finish Baldie
- Learn Sprites from Tutorials
- Draw Background
- Think of Combat Actions
- Draw Enemies
- Code Enemies
- Music / Sounds
- Code Newgrounds API
- Spread the Word
If you have any comments or feedback please comment and follow!
For Flash Punk’s Tutorial goto
- Video Tutorial: Balloon Shooter in FlashPunk – Episode 3 (hsharma.com)
- Video Tutorial: Balloon Shooter in FlashPunk – Episode 4 (hsharma.com)
- Learn Flash Gaming the Fun Way! Shootorial – Kongregate (niverse.wordpress.com)
- Project FBG is a go! Step 1 (niverse.wordpress.com)